OpenM++: open source microsimulation platform
OpenM++ is an open source microsimulation platform inspired by and compatible with
OpenM++, compare to it close source predecessor, has many distinct features like portability, scalability and open source.
It is not a copy of the Modgen, but a new, functionally equal implementation of publicly available specifications.
OpenM++ does not depend on Modgen, does not use Modgen and does not share any source code with Modgen.
On the other hands, you can be compile and run Modgen models by using OpenM++.
- Project documentation can be found at our wiki.
- Go Libary:
- OpenM++ Go Library and Tools documenation.
- R Package:
- OpenM++ R package documenation.
- Runtime library:
- OpenM++ Runtime library source code documenation.
- OpenM++ Compiler source code documenation.
OpenM++ is open source project licensed under MIT license terms.
Free to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell this software,
for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial.
OpenM++ RStudio demo login
Please e-mail us for user name and password.
(no, we do not collecting e-mails for markeiting,
project resources are very limited and this only why we do not publishing demo login here)
- OpenM++ binaries for Windows and Linux. Latest release: 2018-02-05
- Source Code:
OpenM++ source code available at our Git.
Also source code for Go library and tools (e.g. dbcopy) in our
- Please visit our page at SourceForge to find more about OpenM++.